Tuesday, January 17, 2012

good morning?

Woke up feeling really good, physically, but remembering a dream that was unsettling. First dream I remember having since before the surgery.
Not clear on any details, but, I was waking up, in the same bed, here at my parents. Still with my incisions and bandages, like now, but we'd been in an accident, and Twin1 was dead. I had the impression I'd been driving, maybe it was my fault, but they weren't sure about that. And it seemed like they thought I was being selfish because I was complaining about my chest, and the port site itching. And my boy was gone.
As soon as I was awake enough, I called out to Twin1, over on the cot, to make sure he was there, told him about the dream. Glad it was him in there with me, instead of his brother, in that moment.

Weird.

I do feel good today. Will go for a walk in a bit, when mom gets back with the Twins. They went out to run errands, pick up a few things from home. Should be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment